Thursday, August 20, 2015

Echo Base This is Star FOX

Hey Guys,
     Here is another one I've been working on for a while now. This is a MUSICPCB.com Echobase. It is a hyper filtered hi res delay pedal. There are 2 toggle switches the one under the "speed" and "depth" turns on the modulation feature. This gives the pedal a "fluid" of chorus effect. The other toggle switch turns on the "tails" feature. This will allow the repeats to finish out even if the pedal it turned off. I did the art layout on this one. I've been going back and forth on it for a while and stuck with the original idea I had. Hope you enjoy it.






















Video Coming Soon!

VIDEO IS HERE!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for share, bro.
    Your version of this pedal has a darker sound on the repeats than the others - what components did you use to achieve this? Or did it happen by accident?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it was by accident. I don't remember substituting any parts. Maybe it was a 2n5087 for the BC560 but I can't remember. It was a while ago.

      Delete