Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Decided to Re-House the Rebote 2.5


Hey guys,
    So after my last post I was demoing the pedals and found that the Delay was not working. It took three attempts and multiple cuss words but I figured out the issue...my wiring was a MESS! I kept breaking wires while attempting to get it in the enclosure. I certainly have learned my lesson about solid core wire, basically DON"T FUCKING USE IT!! I am almost at the point where I need to order more so I will source my wire elsewhere from now on and save this shit for personal builds and freebies. After coming to the above realization I decided I was going to use a different enclosure too. So I cut it out of the worn black one and put it in this copper 1590BB. This is one of the blemished enclosure I posted about a month or two back. The drill pattern is for a Klon Centaur (it was written in sharpie in the enclosure). The pattern had the correct amount of holes need for this delay too (1 switch, 1 footswitch, 2 jacks, 1 dc, and 3 knobs), I drilled the LED hole. So it all worked perfectly, pre-drilled / powder-coated enclosure = great wiring exercise. Thanks for reading.
-Mike-

Here are a couple of the top
(left is with the LED on right is off)




And for course the "centerfold spread" GUTS!!!


Once again thanks for reading and feel free to ask questions or comment.
VIDEO!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment