Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Phasers Set To Stun!

Hey Guys,
    Is it possible?? I got two put together in a week? I'm on a role. Anyways, This is a MXR Phase 45 clone build. The board is from Madbeans, one of the best sites for all this DIY pedal stuff I do. That's where i get all my ideas and network with a TON of other builds. I digress, The phaser: one of my favorite pedals. Probably #2 on my list, Just under the Delay pedal. This one was designed after the MXR Phase 45 which was used by...just about everyone. It's kind of a subtle Phase shifter but still a great sound for anyone's board. This was an easy build but at the same time Very fun, maybe it's because I knew what the outcome was going to be but still. The enclosure is one of the 12 I got in the batch of pre-drilled. It is a 1590B that was powder coated black. I had to drill the DC jack hole and the LED hole but the rest was already done. The 3PDT Daughter board (a shared project by a members on one of the forums I'm on) was etched by me. I will demo this and post a demo soon. Thanks for reading.

Top                                                                                                  Top
























Guts




Video Coming Soon!

VIDEO!!!


-Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment