Thursday, November 27, 2014

I found some awesome new knobs!

Hey guys,
    So a while ago I got a couple of freebie knobs from a forum member on the MBF. I LOVED them! I have been trying to find the manufacturer of them for a while and after countless Google searches I finally found what I was looking for. Here are a few of the options that they offer.

Here is a picture of the knobs with no insert. There is a set screw in the middle of the knob that tightens onto the shaft of the pot. The insert (or pointer) then goes over the set screw concealing it completely. Its a pretty sleek design. The knobs and inserts are made from a textured plastic.



There are some of the insert / pointer options. They have a few more available theses are just the ones I found to be more appealing.





This is one of the original knobs I got from the forum member. It has a 31mm diameter and uses the blue insert like in the picture above.




Here are what some of the inserts look like on the knobs. I really like the disk insert (the one on the right) and will probably use it on Darren's Reverb build.




Well that's all for now but I just figured I'd share these with you. Thanks!

-Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment