Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Just another update...

So I am just writing an update to keep everyone that reads up...well, to date. I haven't had much time to build or populate in the past couple weeks. My wife and I are currently trying to buy a house and it is a very taxing and time consuming process. That being said I did paint and decal a couple of enclosures but when I applied the clear coat the paint did some weird texture/wrinkle thing. So, I had to strip the enclosures and still haven't repainted them yet. I am hopping to repaint them this weekend weather and cold permitting. I also had a request for another build. My pal Darren from Mask & Raid requested a 1590A Reverb pedal. It's doable, gonna be tight but doable. I have a layout and everything, just need the enclosure. Then once I get the board built its time to paint and drill the enclosure. I'm going to try a "reverse etch" for the art on this. The 1590A is kinda small and hard to get graphics on so it might be a good candidate for an etch. Well there you have it just a quick update. See ya!

-Mike-

P.S. I think i found a better way to "fix" a miss drilled hole. But, more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment