Thursday, August 20, 2015

From DOOM to 8-Bit With The Flip Of A Switch

Hello All,
    Here we have the Sonic Nebulizer! This pedal is amazing!!! I mean that too. This is a fuzz that will raise the hairs on the back of your neck the with the flip of a switch and the twist of a knob melt your heart with an 8-bit crusher. All in all this design is very well done. It was easy to populate and the way it is laid out mad it very strait forward. I tip my hat to Frederik at http://www.parasitstudio.se He is the man behind the Flash Filter Fuzz Deluxe (the name of the board) and he deserves all the credit for the sound. I would recommend you swing by his site and check out some of the stuff he comes up with, its very cool.

     As for the enclosure, I can't take credit for that either. This was a collaboration done by me (I assembled the board and but it in the enclosure) and a friend on the madbeans forum, Dminner. Dminner did the layout of the art and acid etched it into the enclosure. All of his work is quite stunning. He contacted me and we decided on this circuit and art layout. So he did two enclosures and sent them to me. I then put them together and sent him one back. It worked out quite nicely and i plane on doing this again with him.

    So now that I bored you with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, here are some pictures.








Video Coming Soon!

VIDEO HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment