Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Keep it going...

Hey Everyone,
     Over the past weekend i was able to complete and test a couple of circuits. I finished an Overdrive PCB that I got from Madbeans a while ago (EggHead overdrive). I also finished a Vero layout of the Rebote 2.5 by tonepad. The Rebote 2.5 is a delay pedal and this proved to be a bit of a challenge at first. But, needless to say, I prevailed! I have made the decision to donate these to my dad. He mentioned he needed these. I have also made the decision to re-box a pedal I did a while ago. This was a Fuzz Factory clone that I called the Frizzle Frazzle. It was in a HUGE enclosure and I wanted it smaller. So I drilled a smaller (1590B) and started re-boxing it. In the process I decided to paint it along with the other enclosures I had to do so, I un-boxed it again and refinished the enclosure. Now I am in the process of boxing all of these up. The Fuzz Factory (which I plan on finishing tonight) will be renamed to the PeptoPhuzz. The other two will be going to my dad so the names aren't that important. I will post pictures and maybe a couple of videos soon. I think I'll do a build report for each pedal. Thanks for reading!

Mike Flanagan
Custohm Electronics

No comments:

Post a Comment