Monday, July 21, 2014

Vero(RE)bote 2.5 Build Report

Vero(re)bote 2.5
     Hello all. this is a build report for the Vero version of the Rebote 2.5 analog style delay by Tonepad. I originally started this for a friend but he decided he didn't need it. So, instead I am gonna give it to my dad. The layout was done by sabrotone and was very easy to follow and complete. The delay it self is very filtered and "clean" sounding. The controls are your simple delay controls: Delay; Level; Repeats, There is also a switch that allows you to get a bit more delay out of the pedal. The switch simply switches between two different resistors allowing for "long" or "short" delays.
     The finish on the pedal is inspired by Rej over at GrindcustomFX. He posts quite a bit of "worn" finsh pedals and I personally love the look. So I tried it. Here is the finishing process:
-Sand (500 grit) enclosure and clean after finished
-Rattle can paint and let dry for 2 or more days.
-Wet sand (1200 grit) until wear spots appear
-Clear coat optional
Here is the pedal. I will post a video demo when I get the chance to take one.

Top View


Artsy Top


GUTS!!!


Junk in the Trunk!


Feel free to comment and ask questions. Video to follow! Thanks!
-Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment